Health and Physical Education Program
- The Health and Physical Education program is conducted to
- To encourage children for healthy living at home, school and in the community.
- To help children identify health problems and be informed for taking appropriate remedial measures.
- To create awareness among children about rules of safety in appropriate hazardous situations to avoid accidents and injuries. To acquaint them with first-aid measures about common sickness and injuries
- To help children learn correct postural habits in standing, walking, running, sitting and other basic movements
- To help children improve physical fitness through participation in a variety of outdoor physical activities
- To help children strive for excellence in games and sports