- We believe that school is an educational experience. It’s where you form your opinions,
values, likes and dislikes. School is a second home, and the people in the school,
second family. Each one of us is a student on a journey. Each one of us is a teacher,
sharing our varied experiences.
- We believe that each child is unique. At our school, we encourage students to be
themselves. Our students are given the space they need to discover, grow, change and
- Finally, Education is not making a child ambitious. The child does not have to prove
that she has some worth by bringing in gold medals, whether it is in sports, dancing,
art or debate. This is our misplaced social conditioning. The ‘Atmopnishad’ says that
our internal self is victim of ‘ambition’ and we become vulnerable to baser elements
like jealousy, frustration, anger, greed and suicidal feelings.
- Every child is unique. Let individuality in child grow. Acknowledge the potential within
the child and help it to blossom to its full potential. Let the child be herself.
- Welcome to the journey of expanding and blossoming of our child’s potential.